Pandora News Round-up for January 2018

Razmišljate o kupnji kunića ili ste ga tek dobili? Ovo je pravo mjesto na kojem ćete dobiti sve odgovore na vaša pitanja:)

Moderatori/ce: Charlie, zeko Simba, Lela

Pandora News Round-up for January 2018

PostPostao/la Clara M. White] » čet vel 08, 2018 7:28 am

Happy new year everyone! Today’s post rings in the new year with my monthly Pandora Clearance Outlet news round-up, with all the details on what’s coming up for January 2018 – we have the Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Year 2018 collection launches, some Disney Parks updates, info on the next Pandora Disney UK release, and more!

Pandora Jewelry Cheap Sale I hope you all had a lovely time celebrating (or not celebrating) the new year! We cooked a nice dinner with family, and then spent the evening playing Pictionary, learning how to play poker and watching The IT Crowd.

I apologise again to anyone who was disappointed by Pandora Christmas 2018 Sale the Pandora SS18 sneak peeks being removed. I hope to be in discussion with Pandora about this soon, and will provide an update when I can. I’ve read through and appreciate, as always, all your interesting and thoughtful comments, but will hold off my responses for the time being.
Clara M. White]

Natrag na Zecovi za početnike

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 1 gost.

HR (CRO) by Ančica Sečan